Large infrastructure projects require a high degree of specialisation, extensive knowledge and craftsmanship. Against this background, we ensure in advance that we provide our customers with the right specialists at the right time and with the right qualifications so that the project can be carried out successfully.
We ensure that the quality and occupational safety policy for our business area is appropriate and contains an obligation to meet requirements and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the QM system. The high quality of our services, the continuous improvement of our work processes, optimal efficiency and a high degree of occupational safety and environmental protection standards as well as qualified and satisfied employees form the basis for our entrepreneurial success.
The health and safety of our employees mean a lot to us. With our in-house HSE & Quality department, we express the high value of occupational safety and quality within the WP Group. The main tasks include the following:
- performance of risk assessment
- carrying out onsite inspections
- monitoring of compliance with occupational safety measures and quality standards
- internal training and instruction of operational employees and managers
- (near) accident investigations
- implementation and compliance with state and trade association requirements in occupational safety and health protection
- customer-oriented support in the safety-related assessment of wind turbines as well as working and operating materials
To be able to guarantee the highest quality standards, we have been certified according to the relevant standard DIN ISO 9001:2015 in quality management. By applying this internationally recognized standard, we increase the economic effectiveness and efficiency of the technologies and processes we use - for the benefit of our customers and to optimize our own structures. The companies WP Energy, WP Service Solutions and IQTC are certified according to ISO 9001:2015. WP Energy also holds the following certificate OHSAS 18001:2007. IQTC is a recognized training provider by the Global Wind Organization (GWO) and the International Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA International). In addition, all training programs are monitored and accredited by TÜV Rheinland and the State Service for Educational Quality of the Republic of Latvia.